Lucinda Louise
aka
Lucy Lou
Just so you know, this was J's idea. Not mine. In any way. The decision was totally his.
But I'm smitten.
She is ADORABLE.

Look! I like her so much, I even let J take a photo of me with her.

She was hungry and dirty . . .

But now, she's clean and full.

And tired.

The End.
P.S. She's a Boxer. J has always wanted a boxer. I hope he's happy.




4 Comments:
I was surprised it had taken this long for a new pup to arrive in the Bechtol household ;)
She is absolutely adorable! I'm assuming she's a mix, do you know of what?
Can hardly wait for photos of the wee one with the puppy. Tee Hee!!
Hope Tipper likes her too!
: ) sis
Brilliant! I've only met a few boxers...all quite cute! I love 'em with their floppy ears!
Hope she's doing well (you guys too!)
: ) sis
She is Adorable!
We just added a new one, Carol open the door and she just jumped in makes 13 for us now. yours is a cutie pie.
Post a Comment