Wednesday, June 4

Potty Time

I'm sure you all are just dying to know Pickle's secrets.




That's why I'm here, isn't it? To reveal all her deep, dark secrets. Like the fact she's running around the back yard at this very moment wearing nothing but a T-shirt.




Back to the topic. Sorry.




Pickle went pee in the potty last night. All. by. herself! She didn't even tell us she needed to go. We were getting ready to sit down to dinner, and J couldn't find her. Finally he heard her in the bathroom, went to check and found her on the potty saying. "Pee-pee." We checked, and sure enough, it was there in the potty!







That's been her only successful deposit thus far, but since it was completely on her own, I felt it was worthy of sharing . . .

2 Comments:

ocm said...

WooHoo! Way to go!

HA HA HA HA HA HA

I love puns!

: ) sis

Auntie Em said...

I would say your on your way to success with her deciding to do without prompting. Way to go Pickle!!!!