Hi everyone! It's me, Pickle.
Wow, what a month! As I'm sure you all know, our big event of the month was Auntie Chris's & Uncle Jake's wedding. It was lots of fun. I'll tell you more about it soon.
For now, let's get started . . .
This is our yellow Lady Banks Rose. I love to smell the blossoms.
Mamma set up the camera in the yard to take our picture. Did you know cameras can take pictures all by themselves? I thought this was really cool.
Here's our Tipper Dog. He sleeps a lot. Mamma says I should be more like him. I don't get what she means.
Daddy, Mamma and Papa Herman put all new cabinets in Grandma's kitchen. That meant I got to spend lots of time playing outside at Grandma's and Papa's house. I thought it would be cool to put a rock in my nose instead of my pocket. Mamma took my picture then she made me put the rock down. What a spoil-sport.

Here I am sleeping on Grandma's couch with Riley.
Fooled ya!
Don't the cabinets look GRRRREAT!?
Check out my cool construction hat. It's only cool, though, if you wear it like this!
This is the cake we got for Mamma's birthday. There was a BIG fire on top!
Here are some unofficial photos that Nonna took at Auntie Chris's wedding! (Don't worry Auntie Chris, I didn't pick any of you--but let us know when you put some on your site!)
Here I am with Poppie & Punky Girl (We got to tear the petals off a BUNCH of roses--it was fun!)
Me and my Daddy
Buckaroo walked down the isle with me. Do you see how hard he's squeezing my hand? His future girlfriends better watch out!
Mamma, Daddy & Me!

At the end of the month, Mamma's hair went from this:

To this:

She cut off 11 inches and still didn't think that was enough! Whew. I wish I had even three inches. Miss Jan keeps telling me it will grow and when it does, look out! (I really hope she's right!)
I hope you all had a great start to spring!
I'll see you in May . . .
Love,
Miss Pickle
A note from Mamma:
I hope you all enjoyed reading about Miss Pickle's month, nearly a month late! I was holding off until I got some wedding photos to include and then just got busy! I'll try to get May out a bit sooner!




1 Comment:
Nice new background!
I see that fine 'Seattle' shirt in that photo...I think it's a sign...time to visit the Emerald City!!!!
Come on up! The weather's fine!!!
: ) sis
Post a Comment