We hope you had a wonderful, blessed day of family and fellowship like we did!
I tell you, this girl moves way too fast! Or maybe my shutter speed was just too slow . . .
I took this after church--she refused to wear the bow before church, so I refused to take her picture!!!
Pickle loves her bubbles; I don't love cleaning up all her spills . . . so the 'Easter Bunny' brought her a spill-proof bubble dispenser. She loves it so much that she's giving it a pucker (aka kiss)!
We had a great picnic in the desert today with Pop Pop, Nonnie, Papa H., Grandma, Daddy's two sisters, his brother, all the cousins, Great Grandma June, Great Uncle Scott & Mr. John. Not to mention the three big dogs (two Labs & a Great Dane) and the four little dogs. We made quite a crew!





3 Comments:
Sounds like a great day. Is the desert blooming or is it well beyond that? Heard it was almost 90 today...sorry to hear that ;)
The bow is fun--did you make it?
: )
Everything's green, but not too many flowers--a little late for that. It was HOT & windy this weekend. I'm hoping for a cool-down before May.
I love those bows--they're called korkers, which is totally appropriate since she's a corker. Yes, I made it!
Sounds like a wonderful day. I'm glad. This is what family is all about.
Post a Comment