February was really fun for us. We had a great long weekend Javelina hunting and Pickle got to see snow for the very first time. Of course she puked in the truck on the way up north, so she wasn't overly thrilled, but as you'll see Daddy was VERY into the snow!
The grass is greening up, the seedlings are sprouting and the dandelions are thriving. I just love the very beginning of spring!



Here's our boy Patches giving Pickle one last kiss before heading home to Doggy Heaven. We had to put him down on the 12th. It still makes me sad. Someday, I'll do a whole post dedicated just to him. But for now, this is all my heart can stand.

On Valentine's Day, Daddy brought Pickle home this GIANT balloon! She was SO happy! He brought me a card that sang 'I've Got You, Babe' by Sonny & Cher. I couldn't have been happier. He's not the biggest Sonny & Cher fan, but boy did I ever think they were great when I was little.



Here you see Daddy and Pickle in the snow when we got up north. Can you tell Pickle is TOTALLY enthused???
The sun came out on Saturday morning and dried things up a bit. Pickle and Tipper got to romp in the desert. I love that this photo caught Pickle nearly in full flight between steps . . .
This what the clouds looked like as we were packing up to head home. Sort-of. They weren't nearly this dark and dramatic. That's what Photoshop is for!
You'll notice I made a 'few' changes. I'm getting to like the look & layout. I hope you do too. I've added a Friends & Family link list, so if you have blog or site and would like me to link you, leave me a comment and I'll get right on it! I already added Deb. (I just knew you wouldn't mind a little link love!)
On a final note, for those of you who don't know, our little friend Sweets had surgery on her bladder to repair a reflux problem on the 18th. I'm happy to report that she is doing AMAZING!! She is such a joy to be around. God has been faithful to heal her and relieve her pain.
March is 'march'ing on (bad pun, sorry) so I'll post photos again soon. Until then, walk on in faith.




1 Comment:
I see you went ahead with the Library Thing! I love it : )
I think a few more people need to learn to leave comments...I haven't had any in ages!
Good to see things are going well!
: )
Post a Comment