Here's a 'few' photos of what has been keeping us busy these past weeks.
Pumpkins in June (because it seems I can't count days on a calendar).
A brush fire to the southeast. Brush fires always remind me of Vinnie. He loved outsmarting a brush fire.
Sunflower seed harvest.

A 'swim date' with Miss Sweets.

Snugglin' with the sleepin' pup.

Some fun (and easy) sewing for Mamma.

A few days up in Colorful Colorado.



















A lazy summer storm spent on the back porch.


p.s. We'd love to hear what you've been up to in the comments too! Oh, I have a giveaway up on my other blog until Friday. Check it out!




5 Comments:
I love the pictures. How is my buddy Tipper doing? I see Lucy is becoming as spoiled as all of the other ones in this large family. The number 7 comes to the fore front, but I know there are many more than that.
Do you have any idea what the number might be??
Are you thinking what # dog is she? Let's see, we had Duke, Oliver, Patches, Tipper, Buddy, Chandler and now Lucy. So, yes, #7. This, of course, doesn't count the ones we've rescued and found homes for . . .
Tip is doing great. Thanks for checking in on him. He has a life of liesure in doggy retirement. Lucy is wanting to spend more time outside with Buddy lately, so Tip isn't pestered 24/7!
Verrrry Sweet! I love checking out your site. I only have 1 dog and 3 cats these days...lol. I still have my mare from AZ (she is pushin' 17...Lord, I'm getting old) and another mare out of her. They are both due to foal this fall...Baby mules! I can hardly wait!
You have a very beautiful family.
Take care,
Amy
Thanks for keeping me posted and how we enjoyed in the making of the Colorado pix - just wish the stay could have been longer :) look forward to seeing and hugging you all on my next trip to AZ :) mom
::tear::
I really miss Colorado...seeing you guys...seeing you guys in Colorado...
I know that my lack of diligence will only prolong my lack of funds which in turn prevents me from being able to be free to travel to see everyone.
Thanks so much for your diligence in posting photos and updates...though not real, it helps me to feel a bit more connected.
luv you guys!
: ) sis
Post a Comment