Monday, June 23

May fell by the way . . .


. . . and now it's June which means Pickle turned two!

Here is a pictorial review of May and June as well as some fun shots from Pickle's party day and her actual birthday.

Thanks for dropping by . . .
Mother's Day Brunch at our Church

Playing the piano with my friends at Miss Sue's retirement party


Poppie's Birthday!

(Chris-Cole-Mom--where were you??? I only have photos of your backs!)

(This is my favorite photo of the four of us, even though it's out of focus!)

Hanging out in the Garden


Our new puppy, Lucy


Hanging out with Punky & Buckaroo



Riding my quad with Miss Sweets


Pickle's Party Day!


Father's Day at Grandma & Pappa Herman's House



Pickle Turns Two!


More Candles! (Cake & Ice Cream too!)





Slip 'n' Slide Fun



Playin' in the Irrigation



Mmmmm . . . New Fabric

Matching 'Gathering Aprons'

4 Comments:

Auntie Em said...

On this blog you have proven the old saying, "pictures are worth a thousand words". This is truly wonderful. Keep up the good work. I know all of the other family members are enjoying just as much as I am.

Anonymous said...

These are great. It is so fun to look at pictures. Some are more humorous than others. My husband wants you to know he didn't sign a release and wants all rights on that picture--what he really wants is it to disappear:)
I have broken into the blogging world and posted my first comment-quite remarkable for someone who hails from Chickenburg

Amber@OneMamma said...

Hey, Anonymous!
You can tell your sweet husband that the copyright belongs to the photographer, not the subject! I just wanted everyone to know how good your Fruit Pizza was!
Now that you've 'broken in', I think we should set you up! Just a place to post your photos. Maybe a philosophical thought or two as well . . .
Start thinking of a title!
~A

ocm said...

Love-love the apron!! Did you post on making that???

Great photos...wish I could have made the parties. That's what I get for moving far-far away.

Great update! A great way to keep everyone connected!

: ) sis