Sunday, September 28

I Do Believe Some Photos Are In Order . . .

Yes, it has been a while . . . and, no, I really don't have a decent excuse.

Here's a 'quick' rundown of August. Maybe I'll get through September before it's actually October. Anyone think I can do it??

Play dough fun! (phone photo--kinda blurry)



Cool helmet & elbow/knee pads.


Sweet Lucy riding up to get her shots.


Punky, Pickle & Buckaroo.


Miss Pickle refusing to come inside. It was only about 110--in the shade!


Sprinkler fun!


After a half hour of inconsolable crying, I finally figured out that she wanted bananas in her chocolate milk. With a spoon. (phone photo again)


Labor Day Weekend:

Proof that Daddy is better at playing play dough than Mamma is . . .


Doin' beads in the trailer.


Nappies for two.


The puppies had so much fun running in the wash and going for walks.


Hanging out in the cab while Daddy got our second camp set up. You know having 'neighbor' campers 100+ yards away legitimately constitutes moving camp after only one day. Doesn't it?


Learning to pillow fight with Daddy.


Our entry for "Responsible Parents of the Year" award:


Sweet little flowers.


There were butterflies everywhere.


Hey, Pickle--smile!


Pickle, come on--smile.


Say cheese--not sign it!


Yes, this fine moment came in a close second for that "Responsible Parents of the Year" award. She actually fell asleep on J's arm, but we were good enough to fold a saddle bag under her face for a pillow.


Honestly, this pup will follow me anywhere. Even up a ladder made from old metal pipes.

Baby get 'nilkies.'


This is probably my favorite shot of her that weekend:

2 Comments:

Johan and Desiree said...

Pickle is beautiful! Where did she get the gorgeous red hair? I love that she wanted bananas in her milk - too cute.

ocm said...

I think the purple go-tee is an interesting addition for J. tee hee!

Looks like good times!
: )