Hi, this is Pickle. I'm super excited to tell you about all that we did in March. Here goes:
As you can see, I am excellent at throwing! (Daddy needs to work on catching, though!)


Cousin C. got a new trike from Grandma & Papa H. He was great at sharing.
Daddy took this picture of me one night. I love to sleep with my 'babies'. I guess he thought that was photo-worthy.
Here's I am with Daddy's rifle. I love helping in Daddy's reloading room.Mamma and Daddy think it's cool that I am interested in learning about shooting.
(Sidenote: When I was going through and re-uploading all the photos I couldn't find this one. It just so happens I originally took it in February. So, I guess you get a freebie.) (OK, I just looked at February's update. I must really LOVE this photo because I used it back in February too!)



Mamma and Daddy made another garden in the back yard. Mamma planted peas, cucumbers and three kinds of pumpkins. I get to help water sometimes.
On Easter, I got a great apron with a big pocket on the front. It has black and white chickens on it! My Grandma is going to get some baby chickens soon. I can't wait!
Daddy showed me how to put the eggs on my ears. Mamma said I looked like a robot. What's a robot?
Mamma never did get a very good picture of me in my Easter dress. She says I move too fast. I think she just didn't have her camera set up right. We spent the rest of Easter out in the desert. It was a lot of fun!
I love picking the flowers off the geranium by the door. Mamma says geraniums were one of Grandaddy's favorite flowers.
Auntie Chris had a party for all the girls in the wedding. Here I am drinking my ranch dip out of the little cup. I didn't see what the problem was . . .
Here we are: Miss Lees, Auntie Chris, Me, Punky Girl, Auntie Cole and Mamma!

Mamma and Nonna took Sweets and me to the park last week. We had a lot of fun. I love to climb and go down the slide.
Mamma put a harness on Sweets. She wouldn't give me the leash, though. She won't give me Tipper's leash when he's got a harness on either.
Well, that's about it. Sorry this got so long, but I lead a very full and busy life and I'm sure you need to know every detail!
I'll talk to you next month . . .
Love,
Pickle Puss
P.S. This is Mamma--I have no idea what's wrong with the format toward the end. Sorry. I'll try to fix it later! We're off to finish tiling at Papa's & Grandma's house! Holy Cow! That was a pain in the patootie! But, don't worry, you're all worth the extra effort!


Hi, 

3 Comments:
busy-busy! Great update...makes me think I should get on the stuff I've had since St Patty's day to post as well...where does the time go??
Looks like there's a lot more red hair on that little head! Good times!
: )
Fabulous. I love the way this has turned out and all of the wonderful family pictures and our sweet little red headed Pickle girl. Now I get see all of these wonderful pictures and if I want one I can prin directly from the blog. How cool is that!!! Beautiful job Mamma and I bet its great for you not having me bugging you for pictures or what happened here or there. I can hardly wait to give that sweet little gal a hug and kiss. See you soon now. I drive down the 16th and I thin Deb flys in on the 15th. Really looking forward to seeing everyone and the wedding.
yah...deb goofered up her flight and is coming in earlier than anticipated and having to use another vacation day. I'll mail you with the gory details.
:) ah well...at least I should have some pool time this way!
see ya soon sis
: )
Post a Comment